[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes I do recommend POA .......... don't leave the decisions to someone who does not know you. It not just for the person you care for ...... but what about yourself and your partner taken POA and given it to each other or a child over the age of 18 who can deal with it as you never know when it migh...
This is the certificate I received There is another page to this but this is the seal certificate and all I do is show that when need be, Hope it help you further. I have take the person I care for details out not because I don't trust you guys but you don't know who else may read this Gorden
Regardless of the cuts the medical services they are legally required to supply treatment and continued treatment and the best possible. Your doing great dealing with things and don't think other wise. You can get a lot of support here at the forum through your local carers centre Carers UK advice a...
I was granted POA and it took two years to get it. I got a total of three pages and one had the official stamp and that is all I have to show to prove I have POA as that states in which areas I have POA in I guess it depends were in the UK live in as to how much paper work or how much they have to c...
I am in Scotland and I use sse which I am lead to believe operate all over the UK. They have a disabilities rate and for gas and electricity I have one of payment of £11.00p which is for both plus they give me the winter fuel grant each year without me asking. I also received a cheque back when I mo...
Thank you to everyone for your advice. I did not relish the thought of telling him and I thought the Doctors should have been the one's that sit down and had a go at that had they been brave enough. His life is his games on and his dog and he likes to walk a lot. My sister told me today in a flow of...
After two and half years of hell and a house move and the Courts locking up the people causing the problems for a very long period of time. stating that it was unacceptable to abuse a disabled person or their carer and to continue this over and over even when special court conditions were put in pla...