[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm not as nice a person as Mrs A. If I were you I'd go round to her house and slug her. How DARE she treat her son that way, how DARE she! Thinking of herself, her self-pitying self - when her son is just as bereaved as she is! And he's grieving for the loss of the mother he SHOULD have had..... W...
Thank you to all your responses. He’s been caring for her ever since he was 14. He’s 18 now. I know he’s technically an adult. But he’s had to drop out of school and college because of this and every job he tries to have he gets fired because she needs him. She started alcoholism because her husband...
Hi everyone. I’m very new to this. But I need help and advice. My boyfriend is currently a carer to his alcoholic mum and I hate seeing him like this as it is slowly tearing him down. He tries to help her and she gets violent towards him and says that he is not her son. I can’t say anything to make ...