[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
. . And arguments and blazing rows, throwing accusations, at the very least this needs to be reduced, all it does is cause a great deal of upset. You need to have some sort of time out, that you will agree not to argue, wave a white flag or something. If you really didn't love your partner, you wou...
I don't see much respect or happiness in your current situation. It sounds like you are doing all the giving, and she's doing all the taking. You sound fed up, and being used as an emotional punch bag by your partner. It takes two to have a row. I think you should both agree that in future you are ...
You cannot keep supressing your feelings and walking on eggshells trying to stop the rows. I don't know if your partner has tried therapy and it has failed? They often trigger rows to make the partner leave, when the partner just can't take anymore and leaves, they will say to themselves, i told yo...
Bowlingbun I am about to turn 38 and she just turned 35
Thank you for your reply Yes, the BPD emerged from poor family mental health and then from childhood neglect, physical and sexual abuse together with other traumatic events that have happened during and since childhood. She doesn’t believe in therapy and the offerings from nhs have been sparse. She ...
Hi Does anybody else struggle in a BPD relationship? I’ve been in mine for over three years now and suffer from frequent rows which are emotionally charged and hard to recover from. I am told they are always my fault. If I try to communicate my feelings it always ends in a row. Does anybody here hav...