Hi I don't know if anyone is still following this but just read 2 really interesting books by D S Grant , Longevity the key to a long life which was very interesting ( although the part about having a day of complete rest each week made me laugh) and Three minute health which had some good ideas bec...
Don't know if anyone is still following this thread, but I took my dad back to hospital on Thursday and it looks like he has neuroendocrine tumours: at least the doctor claimed that the recovery rate for this type of cancer is good and that there are many treatment options available. He'll next be ...
Luckily we still had everything from my dad's hip replacement as I bought it rather than returning it as they both have bad joints and it was making life easier. We have a commode for the moment as the bathroom is upstairs.
Hi I have recently just kind of stumbled into this forum . About a week ago my mum fell and fractured her right hip and left shoulder. She has been discharged from hospital today back to a terraced house. So my dad ( who is disabled ) and myself have sorted out a bed downstairs etc. The hospital has...