[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have posted on the Forum a number of times about issues with my Mum's care.She has Parkinson's an is getting progressively weaker and vulnerable. Since August 2019 my sister and I have been caring for Mum-doing 3 'shifts'each a week from late afternoon until the following morning.This was working ...
Hi Chris! Thanks for your reply.My apologies for not replying to you and the others who have responded to my other posts. Yes, this is a VERY nasty situation indeed. It has taken me the best part of 48 hours to stop crying and feeling desolate. I am just baffled how kind hearted people like me and F...
When I went round to my mother's as usual on Sunday night to look after her she told me that she now required my sister to care for her. I asked for an explanation and she said 'I don't want to talk about it' and that my sister 'is her favourite' which was an awful thing to say.She asked me to leave...
Hi. My name is Sue. Since my Father died in June 2017, I have been caring for my Mum who has Parkinsons. As my sister works and I am unable to.I am self-employed;I run a small printing business with my partner Frank.However,business is not great at present,so our source of income is greatly affected...
Hi. I have just seen your post and totally understand what you are going through, as my situation is very similar. Today, my sister and I have had no choice but to arrange for temporary outside carers to intervene, as we, like you simply cannot cope. I totally sympathise with you-it is NOT good havi...
Hi. My name is Sue. My mum has Parkinson's, and, since my dad died last June from cancer, my sister and I have had increasing care commitments for my mum. We love our mum, but, things in the last month have been TOO much as we are at breaking point. My sister works, but I cannot; I am self-employed,...