[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The issue is mental health. It would be 2 days off after the 9 then back at work For a 5 day week. This would be 1 9 day stretch a month the rest being my normal 5 days. Hope that makes sense ** Hmm, that sounds like you are losing a weekend every month? That can't be right! As in, if you are worki...
I will let you know, thanks for all the info
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:17 pm
Slightly different angle IF one had to rely on the protection afforded to carers if one is not the primary carer ... as maybe evidenced by Carers Allowance.

One for ACAS , me thinks ... again ?
We don’t claim carers as I earn too much to qualify
I will contact Acas and see where I stand
We currently manage her care ourselves and have arrangements based around my working days, I have worked the same pattern for over 3 years. I have looked at the disabled by association but I’m not sure how this would work as I don’t think I’m actually registered as her Carer. The issue is mental hea...
Hi all, needing some advice. I currently juggle being a Carer for my wife and working 5 days a week. My employer is changing my days of work and will require me to to work 9 days in a row, I have explained my careers responsibilities but have been told that it’s not their concern. Not sure where I s...