[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So quick update, I was working last night and my client decided she wanted to stay in bed for a few more hours (meaning she didn't want to get up at 7am) totally fine by me as I see it as, her resting her body. The carer who took over at 8am was absolutely fine about getting her up (which was at 10a...
DOLS is not in place for everyone with out capacity, mainly used in a residential home setting or for protection of individual or others. Are you Domicillary care in client's own home? Who is funding the care- social service, CHC, family, client ? Can you discuss this double up partnership with sup...
WHY do they want this poor woman to get up at 7 in the morning! Seems inhuman to me. What on earth is the point? I'm wondering whether her doctor can say there is NO medical need to rise that early, and every medical need to let her lie in! I don't think it matters a jot whether she does or doesn't...
Hi JoJo. A family / kinship carer or ... a paid care worker. Answers depend on which you are ? Care not what it used to be ? For us , we would tend to agree ... perhaps a 25 hour , 8 day week would be the answer ... for some ? Did I mention pay ? No ... I didn't. Hi Chris, I'm a paid community work...
Hi guys, I really need some advice and maybe be pointed in the right direction. I am a carer and have been for 6 years. I absolutely adore the work but lately I seem to be at a point where I'm questioning everything due to other carers criticising my way of working. So I look after a wonderful clien...