If you're worrying about 36 PENCE I assume you have a load of other investments? Or maybe you're just a pedantic person who likes to complain. Stephen I am worrying about the exact figure because you get disallowed for going over a penny and I don't want to break any rules. I don't like to complain...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:05 pm
I can only refer you to my previous posting.
I understand that but, person on the phone I last called said that the monthly payment max earning is £520.04 or £520.40, I just want to confirm if you know which one it is?
£ 120 per week ... times 52 ... divide by 12 .... £ 520.00 per month. Rises to £ 123 per week in April ... £533.00 per month. Even on the minimum wage , adjustment to hours worked and /or marshalling will be needed. https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/carer-disability-benefits/warning...
Hi I just want to confirm what the monthly earnings limit is if you’re paid monthly?

Is it £520.04 or £520.40?

I called CA but forgot if he said £520.04 or £520.40

Thank you
If dad has over £23,000 in savings, make sure HE buys the car with HIS money! The car will be for me solely, really. Dad prefers getting the bus or train. I will be doing his shopping though (our shopping) and he'll contribute to fuel, I am happy with that. Question is if the government allows me t...
If dad has over £23,000 in savings, make sure HE buys the car with HIS money! The car will be for me solely, really. Dad prefers getting the bus or train. I will be doing his shopping though (our shopping) and he'll contribute to fuel, I am happy with that. Question is if the government allows me t...
Your welcome. I will assume that the recent hike in the Real Living Wage / rise in the Minimum Wage next April will not cause any problems in keeping within the limit ? Feel free to bounce anything else off us here on this forum. I really look forward to the budget in April every year. Let's hope i...
My current employer is getting a DBS check. They are covering the cost but not totally, I will have to pay about £15 I believe. As you know, carers are extremely limited. How can I declare this £15 to Carers Allowance, so it is an expense? So if I earn £15 more in the month (I am paid monthly) I don...
bowlingbun wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 pm
Can I ask if dad will be taking rides in the car? If you will be using it for his benefit at all?

If so, then he should be making a significant contribution towards the cost of the car!!
Hi

Will be used for Dad from time to time, and Dad will contribute towards fuel and car to an extent.
Both ... to be £ 123 per week however it's made up ... self employment and / or paid employment. Recent DWP purge on that very aspect : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/carer-disability-benefits/dwp-on-the-warpath-carers-in-the-frame-sweep-nets-11-000-caught-up-please-report-on-thi...