[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes, Mother was ready to go but you how it is. Those little daily moments and jokes and someone to tell the small details of your life to. I tell myself that the fear will grow less as the day goes on (it is much worse first thing) which helps. At least I can sleep at night. 7 months ... Early days....
It has been nearly a year now (17 jan 2019) since Mother died and I am truely heart broken. I still have councelling every week whi h is great. I cry and cry most days and am currently unable to leave the house due to anxiety, which comes and goes. Luckily I have two tennants who are genuine and kin...
Just read your heart felt post.

I lost my Mother almost a year ago (jan2019) and miss her very much.

I have two dogs and they are a real comfort and delight. I often cry and cry whilst sitting with them.

I hope you and your dog are alright. Best wishes.
I became so anxious after the loss of my Mother earlier this year (I cared for her for just under 3 years) that I am rarely able to leave the house. I am gradually improving with the help of weekly berevenent counselling and the support of family and friends. It is a slow subtle process and you will...
I have recently got myself a new passport and have applied for universal credit. I have a sick note from dr due to my anxiety so cant claim u c! Luckily I have a friend who has been able to lend me money. I miss my Mother so much. Been going through her things trying to tidy up and let go of stuff (...
Yes Chris. I dont drive and I cannot find my (out of date) passport anywhere.

It is a bit of a b****rd but there it is,
Thank you so much for all your replies. My son is staying here for a week which has made such a difference to how I feel. I do have some good friends around and a lovely tenant but concerned that being pretty much too afraid to leave the house most days is becoming the current norm. I will contact m...
I have been virtually unable to leave the house for months now. I am having italk sessions by phone once a fortnight as advised by my gp. I take st johns wort twice a day which has turned the constant terror into more manageable fear, esp bad in the mornings. I just want life to be fun again. Is it ...
I have tried an online thing to see if I can get esa. Had to do a verification thing but it didnt complete. No idea why. Will try again tomorrow.

I am not too optomistic given that I am currently unable to leave the house due to extreme anxiety.

Will see if my gp can help.
Thanks Karen. I will google it and see if I am eligable.