[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Still unable to go out and about without some degree of fear but it is better than it was. My two lovely tennants are a God send and have, so far, been able to pay their rent in these trying times. Miss Mother but feel like I am slowly recovering. Still have councelling once a week which has really ...
Yes, Mother was ready to go but you how it is. Those little daily moments and jokes and someone to tell the small details of your life to. I tell myself that the fear will grow less as the day goes on (it is much worse first thing) which helps. At least I can sleep at night. 7 months ... Early days....
It has been nearly a year now (17 jan 2019) since Mother died and I am truely heart broken. I still have councelling every week whi h is great. I cry and cry most days and am currently unable to leave the house due to anxiety, which comes and goes. Luckily I have two tennants who are genuine and kin...
Just read your heart felt post.

I lost my Mother almost a year ago (jan2019) and miss her very much.

I have two dogs and they are a real comfort and delight. I often cry and cry whilst sitting with them.

I hope you and your dog are alright. Best wishes.
I became so anxious after the loss of my Mother earlier this year (I cared for her for just under 3 years) that I am rarely able to leave the house. I am gradually improving with the help of weekly berevenent counselling and the support of family and friends. It is a slow subtle process and you will...
I have recently got myself a new passport and have applied for universal credit. I have a sick note from dr due to my anxiety so cant claim u c! Luckily I have a friend who has been able to lend me money. I miss my Mother so much. Been going through her things trying to tidy up and let go of stuff (...
Yes Chris. I dont drive and I cannot find my (out of date) passport anywhere.

It is a bit of a b****rd but there it is,
Thank you so much for all your replies. My son is staying here for a week which has made such a difference to how I feel. I do have some good friends around and a lovely tenant but concerned that being pretty much too afraid to leave the house most days is becoming the current norm. I will contact m...
I have been virtually unable to leave the house for months now. I am having italk sessions by phone once a fortnight as advised by my gp. I take st johns wort twice a day which has turned the constant terror into more manageable fear, esp bad in the mornings. I just want life to be fun again. Is it ...
I have tried an online thing to see if I can get esa. Had to do a verification thing but it didnt complete. No idea why. Will try again tomorrow.

I am not too optomistic given that I am currently unable to leave the house due to extreme anxiety.

Will see if my gp can help.