[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Susieq - yes! i should have taken a picture on my phone. I will do that, brilliant idea.
Sorry, in answer to your question, she does live alone - but she has a friend who lives in the same sheltered housing. He's tried to help but the huge number of buttons has them both foxed (and me too, if im honest!, especially over the phone).
just looked at the links for the remotes - really great - thank you again x
Thank you both, that's great. I'll have a look at the links - i didnt realise that you could get simpler remotes. I'll try labelling for now and then look at the options. Great starting point, thanks so much for the links too. Very much appreciated
I am supporting my Aunt from a distance, and do what i can for her when i see her (gardening, cleaning, errands, online purchases). However, recently she got a new tv. I managed to fix it up to her digital box but she keeps pressing the wrong buttons on the remote and then the picture goes. Then she...
Hello All. I cannot thank you enough for your words of encouragement and good sense. You will be pleased to know I haven't given in. It's been tough, my neighbour is relentless in his quest to get what he wants. He has left numerous messages, all of them are aimed at making me feel guilty. Taking al...
Dear Greta and Dusty, Thank you so much for your kind replies. You are both so spot on. Caring is so hard, that awful sinking feeling when it all sits on our shoulders. For me it always far outweighed the rewarding side of caring for mum. I am grateful that I have this now that mum is in care - i ca...
This is a really odd post, i do apologise if its not in the right place. I was carer for my mum, who has alzeimers. It was really hard because she lived with dad and for 5 years he was in total denial, but constantly calling me over to care for her. For a long time I just went along with it. As mum ...