[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Cool. I can keep you posted if we hold any within that region.
Hi Lizzie Do you have any other roadshows coming up in other parts of the country...missed this one.. do you do them regularly ? More must be done to campaign for unpaid carers rights. Hi cloudygal. Yes, we are planning to run four this year and we're thinking to run first one in Sheffield in March...
Welcome back to the forum Charm and congrats on becoming a great-grand mother! Definitely a blessing
Your welcome, Rosemary. Bowlingbun & Rosemary - I have checked in with my colleague who is leading on the physical activity project. Will get back to you with more info once I've heard back So the work is very much in progress with the aim to publish a research report in the summer. As part of the ...
Your welcome, Rosemary.

Bowlingbun & Rosemary - I have checked in with my colleague who is leading on the physical activity project. Will get back to you with more info once I've heard back
Michael: Any interest in pursuing this campaign against unnecessary hospital bedrest by Carers Uk? So often your membership and local authorities are left to care for their loved ones who have been left immobile in bed for days/weeks etc., when they are capable of more... Hi Rosemary. I promised I ...
My thanks to Melly1 and Rosemary for your kind thoughts. My wife's funeral took place yesterday and I am pleased to say that all went very smoothly - I even managed my Eulogy without losing control. It seemed to me that my lady was with me and wishing me well. We had flowers just on the coffin. Dur...
Happy New Year to all Carers UK forum members and their loved ones
Michael: Any interest in pursuing this campaign against unnecessary hospital bedrest by Carers Uk? So often your membership and local authorities are left to care for their loved ones who have been left immobile in bed for days/weeks etc., when they are capable of more... Hi Rosemary. Thanks for yo...
It appears that the security updates have a minor conflict with the forum software. IT have now fixed it. Please let me know if you still get the message