How does anyone navigate this awful website. At this rate it'll take me longer to navigate & post than it does to care for my wife. Wish I'd never joined, but cannot find how to cancel my membership. Hi Brian. I'm really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties navigating the site...
Hi Paul, It sounds like you are in a very stressful situation and this must be incredibly difficult for you. Your partner is lucky that you have been there for her. Has she been in touch with any mental health organisations? Mind and Rethink provide a wealth of information and support including info...
I am so sorry to hear about your distressing circumstances. I can imagine this must be a particularly difficult time for you in the run up to your sister’s crown court appearance, and preparations you are making in anticipation of your father in law’s death, and the increased needs your mother in la...
I'm really sorry to hear of your dad's passing Jacqueline. Wishing you all the best during this difficult time
A dear friend of mine just tried to refill her arthritis medications, only to be told that multiple drugs she needs were out of stock due to supply chain problems relating to real or perceived Brexit issues! She was only able to get one full refill and half the amount of one other, and IOUs for the...
So sorry to hear of your loss Mark. Wishing you all the best during this difficult time
Hi Simon, welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time. I have posted a response to your other thread which provides more detail.
I am so sorry to hear about your distressing circumstances. I can imagine this must be a particularly difficult time for you and your family. You’re right to ask whether a meeting or family therapy sessions between your wife and her mum would benefit your wife’s mental health. The heath professional...
Hi Gertie_1902. I am really sorry to hear about your friend. It seems as though she is going through a very difficult time but I commend you for the incredible support and selflessness you have shown towards her. It’s reassuring to hear that your friend is already connected to key support services w...
Hi Susan. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are settling well in the new phase of your life in New Zealand.