[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It appears that the security updates have a minor conflict with the forum software. IT have now fixed it. Please let me know if you still get the message
Thanks everyone for flagging. We seem to have the same message on our computers too. I've sent a screenshot to IT to look into.
Hello everyone. Thanks so much for contributing to this thread and sending your questions. We hope the information provided was useful. The Advisers will post their answers to the last few outstanding unanswered questions, but after this, the Q&A will come to an end and this thread will be locked. I...
Hello everyone. Thanks so much for your participation. Due to the large number of questions we received both via the forum and email, Danny and Suzette will continue to post their answers early next week. Please be assured that they haven't missed your questions and that they'll get round to answeri...
This Thursday 21st November at 11am GMT, Abbie, (Carers UK volunteer and Self-Care Coach for carers) will be hosting a VIRTUAL Care for a Cuppa Event in support of Carers Rights Day. On the web call - she'll be leading a chat on Self-Care for Carers and Carers UK will join us to talk about Carers Ri...
Dear Carers UK forum members This year, Carers Rights Day is on Thursday 21 November. On this day and over November, individuals and organisations across the UK organise activities and events to help carers know their rights and the support they are entitled to. To complement this year’s Carers Righ...
Hi all, just to let you know that a few posts have been removed from this thread that were considered to have breached the community guidelines. As we welcome your views on Carers UK Manifesto and want to encourage healthy discussion, we will keep this thread going. However, please take care to ensu...
This thread is now locked as a result of a forum member reporting a post that breached our Community Guidelines which has now been removed. As a prerequisite of joining our forum, forum members agree to follow our Community Guidelines and be respectful. I've copied the below points from our Communit...
Hi Victoria, really sorry to hear of the situation that you're in and how much worry it has caused. If you need to run through anything or have any questions, do get in touch with our advice team who can be contacted via email / phone.
advice@carersuk.org
0808 808 7777 (Mon - Tues, 10am to 4pm)
Hi Rosemary and Sue. Thanks for responses and kind words. Stephen - It was heartening to read that this forum has been a great source of help for you. And I'm sorry to hear that you're considering leaving the forum especially having been a member for many years. As Sue mentioned, pls PM the mods/ my...