Thank you for your reply very sensible words I find ss very hard to deal with but i know we all do . Best wishes.
Hi Bowlingbun, Mum is fully funded and Social Services found the home and it is a nursing home. I do understand what you are saying about giving it time and i really want to trust them but its hard when things like the comodde incident happen. Mum gets the funded nursing payment from the nhs and i w...
Hi Melly Thank you for your reply, im not sure we tried another home a couple of months ago and that was awfull she couldn't eat the food and they mixed her up with another person and were going to hoist her despite her not being allowed to be hoisted because of her hip. Ss got quite funny with me w...
Thank you for your reply , there were other little niggles starting to build up, she says they dont talk to her and i have watched the carers and can see what she means. They also dont position her properly and she doesn't have her bell given back to her.
Hello Advice please we persuaded mum to give a care home another try, we had tried before butvad experience so bougyt her home . Been just about coping with care package of 4 care calls a day but have always worri3d about the amount of time mum is on her own over night. She is bed bound and has had ...
Thank you so much for your replies and for summing it up for me you are so right I need to complain and tell them they are failing in their duty of care. They wear you down dont they?, i was started to think maybe we just had high standards!,as they made me feel i was just making a fuss but it is ou...
Hi Henrietta, Thank you for your reply, the social worker mumbled something about her being assessed by the salts team but didn't say any more so i will chase that. It was a long standing care package that she had that has grown over the last ten years or so. She has less than 23k in savings. You ar...
Hello, I have never posted before but sometimes read the posts as I find that reading what some of you guys go through makes me feels much better about my own situation there are some incredible people out there. I need some advice please. My Mum is 92 in very poor health and go only get out of bed ...