[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you, again. A while ago, I mentioned some of her behaviours to a friend who is a therapist - the answer was exactly like yours, and that I have no control or responsibility for her actions. When my mother and father split up, she was 4/5 years old. my mother had to move to another town to prov...
Thank you! But that is the issue... Yes, I do if she falls into another episode. She does not accept help, neither from therapists. Many years ago, when she saw a therapist she stopped as soon as the professional mentioned that some of her behaviours were not "good for her" - she blames everyone aro...
Can a woman, my sister, who had only one schizophrenic episode due to marijuana abuse (early 20s) accompanied by a suicide attempt and diagnose of bipolar when discharged from a psychiatric hospital , lead a normal life without any treatment AT ALL since? She suffered childhood traumas, today 35 yea...