[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, the so called social worker isnt registered with HCPC, but as she isnt called social worker they cant intervene - the council have lots of different and very fancy job titles no doubt to protect the guilty. Now trying to have her replaced. There was another needs meeting on Wednesday, the only...
I didnt get a copy of the assessment, good point. Renablement started after respite mum went into hospital and they organised the reenablenent team. I have now got the private assessment I organised. This concludes that mum does have capacity to decide where to live, I understand how they reached th...
Mum was in a really good home on respite and manager felt she should stay, I agreed as she was happy and thriving she put weight on for the first time this year, and was free from infection. BUT social services said she had capacity snd as she wanted to go home she had to go home. I am waiting for t...
So the latest. Mum now has MRSA and yesterday I had to tell the 'reenablement' team that mum had stopped eating again - they go in 4 times a day whereas I live 200 miles away. She also has a catheter now and the Doc has been called out at least once a week for the last 4 weeks, during which time mum...
this is weird!!!

I have frosted glass and venetian blinds - they get a bit dusty but hey, dusting is therapy, no need to think . Sx
In the old days PoA was just a couple of sheets of paper, these days its half a rain forest. Pro-forma can be downloaded from reputable sites for a diy job or do one via a solicitor, or CAB. I have PoA for mum in respect of Finance and also Health and Welfare, 2 separate PoAs and you need to do both...
OK, well, there's interesting! fortunately the neighbours love mum to bits and will do anything to help, they have lodged concerns with ss and will do so again. I have written again to ss re, duty of care and safe guarding I have a qualified mental health professional doing a second assessment on Sa...
Well, I think I get get on top of the phone business. Mum is adamant that she wants to be at home, and SS say she has capacity - the law also says someone has capacity unless proved otherwise. So, I am in the process of getting a professional capacity assessment, I doubt I will get any opposition to...
Hi Jenny Mum was in a very nice care home and very happy but wanted to go home SS said she had capacity and kicked her out. She's been home a week becoming depressed, not drinking (again), has catheter now and yet another infection - and really miserable. Unfortunately she cant remember how happy sh...
Mum has alzheimer's and has very good neighbours who provide a lot of support and companionship for mum, I live 200 miles away so cannot pop in. Mum has now started to phone the neighbours persistently through the day, 13 time yesterday and 6 times this morning between 9.30 and 10.00. Each day has a...