[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I have just read your post. I also care for my mum who is 95 she still lives In her own home but lately,is struggling to cope and her mobility is getting worse. She will not accept any offers of help ie a stair lift which would make going upstairs to bed and using the toilet a lot easier. I do he...
Did your dad live alone? My mum does at the moment and manages ok but obviously struggles with the stairs and will not listen to any suggestions which is very frustrating. I still,work(mainly for my samity) .My brother lives some distance away ,he comes to visit her every 8 weeks and phones once a w...
Thanks for taking the time to reply it makes a huge difference to know that there are other people going through the same thing I wish I had done this sooner My son got her a wheel chair so we could get her out of the flat but she refuses to use it.She has a cleaner and a lady comes every week to do...
HI, I am new to this forum.I have been thinking about joining a forum like this for some time.I care for my mum who is 94 and lives on her own.She is independent up to a point,she no longer goes out and hasn’t done so for a few months .My dad died 7 years ago and ever since I have been looking after...