[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am overwhelmed by the posts from all of you. I obviously came to the right place. it also helps me to understand I am not alone, and that there are other people out there who have or are going through the same situation (in principle..if nothing else). Charles47- we took mum into our home in 2001;...
Hi all, I so appreciate your advice. I know I need to toughen up...and I am fearful of the outcome, I guess. My hubby was a carer years back and he knows the situation and worked with that situation before but never 'inside'; always on the 'outside!' So , he too feels really vulnerable as well. He w...
<t>Thanks Ken! I know what you are saying is all true! I have often thought these things, but then went and questioned myself and thinking that it's maybe me who is being unkind. I am glad there is someone who has some understanding and i will take your advice on board. <br/> This is a hard time for...
<t>Hi there <br/> <br/> I am new to this forum, and i hope I am in the right place! I am needing much help and some advice and hoping that some of the other carers etc on this forum can identify with my/our situation.<br/> <br/> My mother moved up nearer to us, (on our request) in 2001 as she has mo...