[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Still waiting for my subject access request response. I requested this on 27 May and, whilst I appreciate the 40 days has not yet passed, I'm concerned that they're. It going to send me the information :(
<t>Thank you all for being so kind and replying to my post.<br/> <br/> Kim, I'm sorry your family have been so unkind to you, I feel the same pain you do. Managed to get through Christmas although the pain is still raw. My sadness is unfortunately turning to hate, but I'm sure that will go away at s...
<t>Thank you all for taking time to reply. Luckily I will not be for Christmas day, will be having dinner at my neighbours, who are also very good friends and have witnessed all the negative stuff my mum has dished out over the years, and have also listened to my mum when she has been devastated in ...
<t>Hiya, I'm new to the forum. Just joined as I feel I need somewhere to offload my woes. I am a woman of 39 and have always lived with my mum (with the exception of a couple of years when I lived away) who is 73 and was diagnosed with dementia 18 months ago. I have one brother who is married with a...