[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A very very brief reply for now.... Firstly, GREAT you are seeing a counsellor - just what you need. Second, is there any forum for wives/partners of those who are involved with Help for Heroes or any other ex-servicemen's charities/support groups? Because you may, sadly, find your situation is not...
You have been well and truly trampled on, your self esteem has gone. Time to read a book by Sarah Litvinoff called "Starting Again". We are ultimately all responsible for our own happiness. You would NEVER have any with your husband. Draw a line under what has happened, get that divorce under way y...
Hi, im new to this and pretty nervous about sharing my story. I have been seeing a councillor for about a year now and she said this may be a good idea to speak to people who may have been through a similar experience. I am 26 years old, i met my ex husband at 20 and we were married by the time i wa...