[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi folks, just a quick and probably dumb thing. I'm in Northern Ireland and supposedly Tesco, Salisbury etc are prioritising the elderly and vulnerable. How can you get registered with them as such when you (or rather I) can't contact them. They can't be reached by email of phone and there are no Te...
Thanks everyone for chatting with me this is fantastic stuff and I have certainly been given a bit to think about. I have evolved myself in a carers walking group that gets me out for 2hrs once a week. And I got great support and advice from the good people of the western trust. When I came back to ...
Thanks guys, I was letting the noise and the rantings get to me. The rates thing sounds interesting if I can get time I will look at that for sure. As for anyone coming in to sit with her that can be a bit of a problem as she is very resistant to anyone except me or family members. It makes life the...
Hi, I'm Michael I'm 56 and I have no real idea why I'm writing this. I have been a carer for more than 10 years I've lost track. I stared with dad, he had Parkinson's then mum got dementia so I had to give up work and relationships ect now dad died more than a year ago and things got a bit easier bu...