Hi Christine. I know everything that you have gone through cos my husband has been through the same things. I have had the suicidal thoughts and the voice is telling him to get away from me. He has finally got a co-coordinater and a support worker but that has taken months and months and months just...
Hi Jo , Liz here, I really do know what you too are going through. When my husband was first diagnosed, I got all the help for him that I could master . If he had his own way , he would be doing this on his own , which we all know , that just can't be done. He is now on the ( hopefully ) right medic...
Hi Lesley , my nane is Liz. I have recently been on a rest bite weekend , I went to my GP and explained just how low I am feeling , and she said something about a "prescription ". After our conversation, someone from the Carerstrust got in contact with me to speak about this prescription that the GP...
Hi Julie Liz here , hi G Fraser ,how are you both today ? I hope all is a bit better for you today Julie . Like I think you're husband is like mine , they have good days and bad days and for my husband , yesterday morning was bad for him. After I had spoke to him , he started to calm down and the re...
Hi Julie, Liz again, I would advise you to see you GP and ask for a "prescription ", I got 1 from my GP and then the Carerstrust got in contact with me and I organised for someone from there to come to my home a few times a day , manely cos my husband can't be bothered to cook for himself and just s...
Hi Julie, Liz hear,, it was so very nice hearing from you so soon. Like you I am crying out for someone just to talk to and I am glad that now we have each other. Because as I said before, like you I too need someone to talk to. I understand what you are going through and how you are feeling and yes...
Hi, my name is Liz and I do understand what you are going through Julie.At the weekend just gone, I had to had to go on a rest bite break, and as I was away, my husband was so low that he too tried to kill himself so I come home from my break just so that I could be there for him. I have been caring...