I am a carer from my husband and i try my best but nithing i do help and then i got nobody for me
Hi not sure where to start but i am caring for my husband as he get depressed and anxiety and personal disorder. Not sure if i take anymore as the people who deal with him leave months without seeing anyone and no matter how had i try get no where. So I am have to do it myself but i have no idea wha...
Some one told me i was strong and i was thinking only on the outside as inside i am not. As trying to find people who know what i am going Through would understand it but as yet not find anyone who wants to talk. So lonely its unbelievable as cry myself to sleep most night but have to going for my h...
Mental health you wait a long to get any help and when you do they only give the person medicine and leave them to it and chat abt they holidays or what nail they going to have done next. They seem to not care even if the person say he going to kill themselves just drug them up and leave them to it
Hi jo i know how you feel and no we dont but we are they for them and yes it can be hard when you think yr alone but we are going through the same thing you are and here if you need to chat
Hey liz yes it does sound like our husband are dealing with the some thing. I have email you yesterday and yes have good days and bad days and i hope you hear from you soon julie email address removed to protect posters privacy https://www.carersuk.org/forum/forum-guide/your-how-to-guide-for-using-t...
Hi G freasr i have look in my area but can't find much. I will try my GP and i have got a silbing but she to young to look after him.
Hi liz it is nice to know that are not alone and would love to keep in contact with you. As yet not able to take a break as i have no body to look after my husband. People forget the carers and what we go through. Just like you not had many people to chat with. Hope to hear back from you soon
Hi all i am new to this but i have caring for my husband for over a year now and he is now getting the help he needs. He has is CPN that see him and therapy and i help the best way i can. But not find anyone who is there for me when i need it. He try killing himself and i was there for him when nobo...