[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm 47 and my husband is 48. I think, from her perspective, she is happy where she is because we do everything for her (I've heard her tell her friends this on the phone). But you're right - needs and wants are different things.
Thank you both for replying - I will have a good read through those links tomorrow and I feel a bit more positive now. I've had a quick look and have picked up a couple of good ideas that we'll try tomorrow. Mum has her own bathroom - we moved house 6 years ago so she could have a bedroom and bathro...
Hi everyone. My mum has lived with me and my family (me, husband, daughter (17) and son (13)) for 10 years now. Mum's 87 and was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in November 2019. She has the kind of dementia which affects speech and behaviour rather than memory. I don't know how much of her b...