[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Terry Welcome to our forum, I'm sorry to hear things are difficult at the moment and you're feeling lonely. I'm not sure if you know but we are currently running several online zoom sessions so that carers can take a small break and come together to chat and support each other. Many of our member...
Hello Angela Firstly welcome to our forum, it sounds like this is a really difficult situation, juggling work and care can be very stressful, both emotionally and physically. I'm not sure if you know but we are running online zoom sessions for carers to get together and chat informally. People say t...
Hello Welcome to our forum. This must be an extremely upsetting situation for you Dawn have you considered coming along to one of our weekly 'Care for a Cuppa' sessions, we run them every Monday. It's a great way to meet other carers who are in a similar situation, support each other and share tips....
Hello Susan Welcome to our forum. I'm not sure if you've seen the information on our 'Care for a Cuppa' sessions, we run them every Monday. It's a great way to meet other carers who are in a similar situation, support each other and share tips. There's no pressure to share anything you're not comfor...
Hello Nicola Welcome to our forum. I'm not sure if you've seen the information on our 'Care for a Cuppa' sessions, we run them every Monday. It's a great way to meet other carers who are in a similar situation, support each other and share tips. There's no pressure to share anything you're not comfo...
Hello Tommo You can also come along to one of our online zoom 'Care for a Cuppa' sessions. I've attached a link here for you - please do think about coming along, many of our carers join us on a Monday afternoon for an hour or so. It's a great way to meet other carers who are in a similar situation,...
HI there Tia I've afraid I don't any advice with regards to your purchase but I just wanted to welcome you to our forum. I'm not sure if you are aware but we are running several online zoom sessions for carers. We run a weekly care for a cuppa session when carers come together weekly to chat and sha...
Hello Ploddingalong Welcome to our forum, I'm not sure if you are aware but we are running several online zoom sessions for carers. We're running a weekly care for a cuppa session when carers come together once a week to support and share tips with each other, its a great opportunity to meet other c...
Hi there Welcome to our forum Kate. I would suggest you drop our advice line a email explaining your situation (or cut and paste) your forum post into an email and send it to them. The advice-line email address is advice@carersuk.org or you can ring them on our helpline on 0808 808 7777 from Monday ...
Hi Gemma It sounds like you are doing an amazing job looking after your brother! And it sounds like you might benefit from coming along to one of our online meetups, we're running weekly online (zoom) sessions for carers to come along and chat to each other, many of our carers have found them suppor...