[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Lynne I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other car...
Hello Anne Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if you are aware or have already attended one of our online weekly meetups but I just wanted to send you a link in case you would like to come along. We run them weekly, every Monday afternoon, for about an hour. Its a chance for carers to come together ...
Hi Emma I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Lots of carers are struggling for all sorts of reasons, which is why, at the start of lockdown we started running...
Hello Simone, Firstly I wanted to welcome you to our forum, I can see from the thread many carers have already been in touch with advice and information. I'm sorry to hear about your mum, it's a really difficult situation for you, juggling work, care and family. It might be helpful for you to come a...
Hi Neil Welcome to our forum. I'm not sure how much information you have seen on our website, but I just wanted to make you are aware of other ways you can connect with carers through Carers UK. Over the last couple of years we've run a selection of online zoom meetings, giving carers a chance to co...
Hello Mandy Firstly I wanted to welcome you to our forum, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment, you've definitely come to the right place to connect with other carers who have similar feelings. I also wanted to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for get...
Dear Victoria I would suggest you get in touch with our Carers UK's helpline who would be able to support and adivse you. They can be contacted on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org) They can also help provide support and guidance on: -...
Hello Michelle I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the ways you can connect with other carers. We are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other carers. Feel free to join if you'd like to and there's no pressure ...
Dear Adrienne_2204 Firstly, a huge warm welcome to the Carers UK forum, you/'ve certainly come to the right place to connect with other carers who are experiencing similar circumstances, I see many have responded already. Many carers are struggling for all sorts of reasons, and finding it difficult ...
Hi there Helen Great to see you on our forum, I am sure other carers will be in contact with you soon. In the meantime I wanted to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups f...