[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Debra Welcome to our forum, the situation with your son sounds really difficult for you. Have you thought about coming along to one of our care for a cuppa sessions? We run them every Monday afternoon at 3pm for an hour or so, its a chance for carers to come together and chat, people say they'...
Hi Keith, welcome to the forum I can only imagine how frustrating it is to try and get your mums care package sorted, at the moment it seems that everything is taking much longer, it must be causing you a great deal of upset. At the moment we're running series of online weekly meet ups for carers to...
Hi Susan, welcome to the forum This sounds like a really difficult situation for you, have you thought about coming along to one of our care for a cuppa sessions? We're running series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. People say they've found it really helpful...
Hi David Please give our adviceline a ring or drop them an email, I am sure they'll be able to help you with your situation. They can be contacted on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm or email advice@carersuk.org. They're quite quick at getting back to members although please bear in mi...
Hello Helen This sounds like a really difficult situation for you. Have you thought about coming along to one of our care for a cuppa sessions to chat with other carers, we hold a session every Monday afternoon. Many carers have said how helpful they've found the sessions, you can share as much or a...
Hi Jackie, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're feeling worried, it's really important that you look after yourself too though, and get the support that you need. Have a look through our Help and Advice pages for information about support and self-care https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice Y...
Hi Nicholas, welcome to the forum Just to let you know we are running series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. People say they've found it really helpful and supportive and it's nice to be able to take a little bit of time for yourself. There's no pressure to ...
Hi Enrolly Welcome to our forum. I know you've been a member for a while, so you might already know about our weekly care for a cuppa meetups. We hold them every Monday afternoon at 3pm for an hour. If you haven't been to one before you might want to come along and join us. Here's the link. Many of ...
Hi Elizabeth, welcome to the forum Your situation sounds really difficult for you, no wonder you are absolutely shattered. I hope you pick up some advice on our forum or you could contact our adviceline on 0808 808 7777 or email them at advice@carersuk.org I don't know if you've heard of our online ...
Sorry Agnes

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ne-meetups

this link should work, if not let me know.

thanks susieq for spotting it

Ingrid