[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Alison Welcome to the forum This sounds like a difficult situation for the person you are supporting. I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm or and ask if they can signpost you in the right direction. It might also be helpful to download our 'Looking after someon...
Hello Steve This sounds like a very difficult situation for your mum and you. I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm, they'll be able to help you or point you in the right direction so that you can look into your parents situation further. . It might also be helpful to...
Hello Lesley Lovely to see you on our forum, it can be quite daunting I know to share and talk about things. We hold a weekly care for a cuppa session that you would be more than welcome to join us, its held every Monday at 3pm, I'll attached a link for you. It's a chance for members to come togethe...
Hi Chelsea

Welcome to our forum.

I'd suggest you ring our advice and information team, they should be able to point you in the right direction 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm

many thanks
Ingrid
Hello Sheps Welcome to the forum. This sounds like a difficult situation for you. It might be helpful to download our 'Looking after someone' guide from our support page and check what kind of help you can look into to help with your mum. Here's the link Sheps https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic...
Hello Lisa Welcome to the forum This sounds like a difficult situation for you, it might be helpful to download our 'Looking after someone' guide from our support page and check what kind of practical help you're entitled to. https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice We also run weekly care for a cup...
Hello Susan

Welcome to the forum

It might also be helpful to download our 'Looking after someone' guide from our support page and check what kind of practical help you're entitled to:

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice

Best wishes

Ingrid
Hello Debbie Welcome to the forum. It sounds like your situation is becoming more difficult to juggle, before you make a final decision I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm and they'll be able to tell you what you can expect in terms of benefits . It might also be he...
Hello Stefan Welcome to the forum This sounds like a difficult decision for you. I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm and they'll be able to talk this through with you . It might also be helpful to download our 'Looking after someone' guide from our support page and ...
Hello Craig Welcome to the forum I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm and they'll be able to tell you what you can expect in terms of benefits . It might also be helpful to download our 'Looking after someone' guide from our support page and check what kind of practi...