[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello CMC A big warm welcome to our forum, I'm glad you found us - you've certainly come to the right place to talk and connect with other carers who are in a similar situation to you. I'm not sure if you know but we've been running weekly sessions during lockdown, many new carers have attended sess...
Hello Caroline This sound a really difficult and very tiring situation for you, you've certainly found the right place to connect and chat with other carers who are in similar situations. I wanted to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers ...
Hello Claire

Please check your inbox, we've sent you a message with regards to your post.

many thanks
Ingrid
Hello Samantha

Please check your inbox, we've sent you a message in regards to your post.

many thanks
Carers UK
Dear Derek I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other car...
Hello Christina I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to othe...
Hello Paul

I would give our helpline a ring and find out what you're entitled to - they can be contacted by email or telephone on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org). They'll be able to help you.

many thanks
Ingrid
Hi Thomas

Sorry to hear you're experiencing Jointly issues, I've just spoken to Geoff, our in-house tech officer, who will be in touch with your soon. Geoff post a response on the forum soon.

thanks again and apologies Thomas.

Ingrid
Hello Penny Could I suggest you contact our helpline to check where you stand, they can be contacted on our telephone helpline on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org) I'm not sure if you are aware we are currently running a series of onl...
Hello Debbie Welcome to our forum, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, its sounds extremely upsetting for you. I'm not sure if you're aware but we have several online meet ups for our carers to come together and support each other. They're very informal and its a chance to meet other carers who,...