[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there Hello and welcome to the forum, you're in the right place to unload and get support. If you'd like to join other carers online we run weekly meetups and Share and Learn sessions. You'd be very welcome to join, these are informal sessions and a good way to connect with people who understand ...
Hi Caroline Welcome to our forum, I'm not sure if you are aware but we are currently running a series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. People say they've found it really helpful and supportive and it's nice to be able to take a little bit of time for yourself...
Hello Joe Welcome to our forum, we're currently running a series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. There's no pressure to share any more than you're comfortable with. Join up details are here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support/online-meetups...
Hello Angelina Welcome to our forum, I'm not sure if you are aware but we are currently running a series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. People say they've found it really helpful and supportive and it's nice to be able to take a little bit of time for yours...
Hi Nicola Please contact our helpline, here's the link to the information or please find the number, times and email contact info : https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/talk-to-us They will be able to give you advice on your situation. Our telephone Helpline is available on 0808 808 7777 from Mo...
Hello Peter Welcome to our forum, I am so sorry to hear your news, you must be absolutely devastated and understandably you are feeling lonely and struggling in coming to terms with your wife's recent stroke. I'm not sure if you have heard about our Care for a Cuppa chats Peter? During lockdown we s...
Hi there Julia Welcome to our forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. I'm don't know if you know but we have a weekly online zoom session which we run every Monday afternoon at 3pm. It's a chance for carers to together each week, talk and share information. There's no pressure to sh...
Hello Susan Welcome to our forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. I'm not sure if you're aware but we have set up a weekly online zoom session which we run every Monday afternoon at 3pm. It's a time when carers can come together each week, talk and share information. There's no pre...
Hi there Welcome to our forum, I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time, lots of people are struggling for all sorts of reasons which is why we have started weekly online zoom sessions were carers can come together each week, talk and share information. There's no pressure to share anything ...
Hello Penny Sorry to hear about your situation, that sounds like a lot to cope with I can only imagine how upset you must be Penny. Have you tried to contact our advice line on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am and 6pm or email us at adviceline@carersuk.org and see if they can help you. I am ...