She is having a mild episode, christmas stress,kids oh and me, i rolled in on Sunday morning at about half 5 in the morning after djing the Saturday night, waited nesrly an hour to get a taxi home, that was wrong,so wrong in fact that she said she couldn't be bothered we me and her anymore. We had a...
Sorry,not being ignorant, had a lot on with kids and wife, trial seperation is a no go, if it comes down to it,our marriage is over for good, I've been put through enough in the past that not many would, have heard some disturbing rumours about her times away too.
Sadly i have to wait till someone wants me to play for them. I really do think my marriage has run its course, feels loveless, her only interest is her bff, according to one of my wifes fb posts her mate is the only person she trusts 100% wich actually made me laugh out loud, as she'll never be ther...
Oh yes Jenny i did, had an awesome night. :D
Tbh i wouldnt be surprised if she did try to get out first, but at the same time she is too busy sulking and trying to guilt trip me, but it aint gonna work, she has done that too many times now. I don't ask for much i rarely go out as it is, think its about time it became an equal situation.
Hi Jenny, yes it dropped in a big way which has kick started a resolve in me. Firstly she would never leave our kids on thier own, no matter how bad she gets she couldn't do it to them. Per my resolve, i will be djing friday night no matter what she says or tries to do, this has been my dream career...
Before it became known her BPD came up as being a big part of our problem, i had read an article on narcissism, and it fitted her down to a T , but i didn't confront her with my new found information, after a row had blown over and we talked like human beings she insisted that it her issues were mai...
Hi Jane,sorry for the slow reply, we are still together, moving out with the kids is not a viable option for me at the moment as there are 6 of them. And tbh leaving them with her is ok as she is a very good mum, but i am close to the point of walking, im trying to further my djing career wich has b...
And by fallout i mean her mood,the accusations that i spoke about her behind her back because im supposed to keep it all to myslef till i explode. This will be my fault too
To.a point im glad she did say something but its me that has to deal with the fall out, and no i couldn't take my kids to my mums, its just not possible, they range from 3 to 17, and there is 6 of them, having given jer the choice to walk away she has told me that she wouldn't leave them, despite he...