[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They both have POA when she becomes unable due to medical or mentally.
Thanks for the response. She was going to pay £4000 a month for her carehome. They said her moneys would last 28 weeks of payment then the house would have to be sold by us to fund again.(cost her £1000 pound for one nights stay in there as they charged her for the week(understandable) Her needs are...
To add.

I have only ever had m.i.l best at heart and can forgive her for all things said but atm I am just scared and confused and just dont know what to do. My wife is heartbroken and I do anything to make this work for my wifes sake.
Its been six months now since I started caring for my m.i.l things was going fine few ups and downs then she accused me of stealing from her bag we got over this then she done it again then a third time. (she found the money in her bag in the end) I was doing upto 90hrs per week in her house all of ...
Hi; Yes she is a blood relative. I have always found them good people and maybe I have been a bit unfair in regards to SIL not caring but I still stand by they only want to do the bare minimum in respect of the night time caring. MIL has told me she does not want to go in a home and wants to die in ...
Hi All. Myself I do over 100 hours per week looking after the mom in law over five nights out of seven, my wife will do four days out of seven. The sister in law has always gone down Friday to Monday for her own needs (not to care) I have asked the sister and her daughter to cover the two nights so ...
Thanks for the kind welcoming. :D I could of never imagined myself as a carer but relishing the challenge of it.
Hi All. I have recently started caring for my mother in law of 78. It is a big eye opener to me as I didn't realise how dam hard it would be but also enjoying it very much.(we get on fantastic) looking forward to contributing to the forum and also have so many questions that i have no answers to at ...