[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The last time was about 2 and a half years ago for about 4 days
nan owns her own home and still manages all her finances, bills, pension etc and still thinks she could manage alone. My mum is her only child and I am also an only child and she is my only grandparent and I believe my mum and I have power of attorney. My mum is firmly against putting her in a home ...
Sparkleclean, where are your parents??? This is so wrong, you can never reclaim your young years. My parents are divorced and my mum who is my grandmas daughter lives 150 miles away. My dad lives nearer and does come over fairly often to do jobs round the house or garden. I have looked after my gra...
I’m in a similar situation caring for my grandma
Thanks for replying. She had days when she's perfectly nice but they seem to be few and far between in the last three years and I feel we have to watch what we say. When my mum does visit Nan says for the two of us to go out but if we do she usually moans when we get back that we went off and left h...
Thank you for replying I really appreciate it. I'm 29 and my nans only grandchild and my mum is her only child. My mum lives in devon and is unable to get up much and it's difficult for her with her work but when she does my Nan is so jealous of my mum and I spending any time together so we rarely d...