[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Jenny I did feel a little under sedge there after my first post. All I can do as the only daughter of two fantastic parents who have been dealt really rubbish hands in the last chapter of their lives, is the best I can by them. My Mum always thought she would dye young as her mother did and a...
He isn't receiving any treatment pain relief only, at present he is mobile and able to attend to most things for himself all be it he wont eat etc because he forgets. He had a stint in respite at a care home and it was the saddest place on earth I wont do that to him, maybe one day that will be our ...
I have a slightly different situation, as in that my Dad lives 170 miles away and wont come and live with me despite my selling up and buying a bungalow so he could. We lost Mum to cancer 2 years ago Dad went down hill fast, loosing loads of weight. After a nasty fall requiring x-rays he was diagnos...