Jaqueline I'm sorry for your loss and I know what you're going through as I lost my mother too. Try to keep herself busy and don't worry about crying. If you have any problems sleeping see a local GP. From our experience ill be little things you're missing most. Take heart that this community set in...
When I was dealing with problem regarding my house please read this forum posting the problem I had for information. https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/former-carers/losing-my-council-home-33972 After gets information from a local council regarding claim I made to transfer money from ...
A quick update I managed to persuade the council to offer me a one-bedroom property there are not sure when the movie me yet. I thought I'd list out a few things that may help someone in a similar situation to me. 1 Make sure you pay the rent to the property if you do not you are making some intenti...
Thank you for the advice, it was this good to get this problem of my chest and out the open. I spoke to my local councillor yesterday and making sure I take every avenue to fight this I am not intending to go quietly. I also suggested to her that these problems should been sorted out before my mum p...
My mother passed away 28th of last month. I was my mother's carer though and due to bad advice by age concern I never applied for attendance allowance for my mother so I could not get carer's allowance. Though was registered by local council as my mother's main carer. Only found out about three mont...