We seem to keep talking and wittering about how unjust Carers are being treated and for many ,many years. Let us change the “ Record “ and push to rid these injustices. Others seem to rally around with Facebook,Twitter and other campaigns,yet Carers sit around waiting for some Miracle to evolve, whi...
I have cared for three wives during the past 40 years. The first had acute Post Natal Depression, which changed her completely. They hospitalised her to the point she would have died in there. Took her out but after being told I was having an affair, became very promiscuous and stole expensive thing...
Yes to all who read my article. However it seems to me that many have already given up and so await their time to be put in a Box and disposed of. When we die and if our sick/ disabled loved ones remain alive , the State will jump in with initial support, then assessing if they can claim all but the...
FAO Chris and all others who care enough to make the State listen and change our lives for the better. I am fully prepared to provide my contact numbers ,so together we can create an Army of Activists for real change. I am 70 years of age this year and first became a Carer in 1977 following the melt...
Please join the NATIONAL UNION of CARERS free of charge and as in volume we can demand change. It is free and as all of us work free of charge. www.nuc.org.uk, we deserve a lot better. I have been a Carer three times and for many of the past forty years. I receive no support, financial or otherwise ...
If you think Petitions are yesterday’s news,then form an Army with me in The NATIONAL UNION of CARERS ( NUC ) and change the record. Millions are suffering at the hands of corrupt and powerfull people ,who skim all and more of the cream off the top, leaving those whom care at home for their sick lov...
The only way to get action and make the Government listen ,so as to provide Carers allowance for all adults who care at home, free from any income assessments too ! The Government includes a Stamp as part of the Caring payment structure. So then how come we are not entitled to at least a minimum wag...
Your ability to show truly ,the plight of Carers pittance of a life, highlights that we must work together to defeat the true arrogance of those that run our country and budgets. Carers are considered an under class ,even stroungers off the State. Well for one I’m sick of 77p per hour , or nothing i...
Little more than a decade ago , THE CARERS LETTER ... out of CarerWatch with a little help from supporting academics / suits. https://www.carersuk.org/forum/news-and-campaigns/campaigns-petitions/carers-letter-for-mps-etc-303 2018 ... a revamp ... welcome to LORD KITCH ... the modern day equivalent...
Very good analysis of the Despair in Care. However how many of tbe public care about us. Many believe we are on some gravy train and should go and get a proper job. That I would love, though what of my sick wife. Ah yes the State would deal with it, that is if she wasn’t already dead. Then the care ...