[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
HB: Thanks for the kind reply. I'll post the enquiry's outcome. I have a military pension so can't claim income-replacement benefits (not complaining), but as it's a 'low' income I can get exemption from NHS charges, and I can claim carer's credit to keep NI contributions up. Money is tight, particu...
Hello Chris: Many thanks indeed for the kind, helpful reply. Mother owns home: HB not in issue; receives AA for day and night needs (if that's what you're asking; know I can approach social services if professional help needed, but not yet). I'm moderately savvy about benefits as help my hospice pat...
Alan: The simplest initial action seems to be to write, as you suggest, stating that you've discovered an error in your claim, being that you had more than the threshold at the time of application (and since), apologise for the error, and wish to reimburse the overpaid amount, which you believe is t...
Hello: Your kind advice, please: Mother receives Pension Credit (and Attendance Allowance). She now requires full-time care at home, for which I've given-up work, so I'm entitled to CA for her as have no work income and don't claim benefit. I know that she will lose c £50 PC if I get CA, having run ...
Thanks for the kind replies. I've asked ESA awards to look at her case and to confirm whether she's on contribution- or income-based ESA, which I gather makes a difference (but I can't see why...) As she's on PIP enhanced care + stand mobility, I assume she SHOULD be in the ESA support group? That's...
bowlingbun: Thank you.
Hello all, Your advice greatly appreciated. I care for my sister: single, over 35, living alone, has never worked due to disability . She receives PIP enhanced daily living and standard mobility. My question: she appears to be receiving too little ESA (£110.85/week) but has lost the letter so I can'...