[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi,ment to write reply on here earlier,I certainly know where your coming from,I today recieved Notice to Quit,my local authority have given me 4 weeks notice.Iwasnt on the tenancy and dont know why we have lived here for thirteen years.My step son for whom I am still his carer will be offered ac...
<t>Thanks for that info just read the other thred on carer made homless,should have slotted it in there,have been in touch with Shelter legal team ,CAB,British Legion,council tenancy support team,local housing association and homeless officer,all must go tyo the same church cause the are all singing...
<t>I to lost my partner in May 2013 after a short illness.Having given up work to care for my wife who was wheel chair dependant after looseing her leg 10 years ago and having a step son of 27 years with mental health problems (also reg disabled)I was shocked to find neither he or I where on the ten...
<t>I have just been looking at Gov.UK web site to find the following statement"The vehicle must be registered in the disabled persons name or thier nominated drivers name.It must only be used for the dissabled persons personal needs. It can no be used by the nominated driver for thier personal use,h...
<t>I have today received the dreaded notification letter on the change DLA to ESA,how vague can they in the department get?each paragraph is an if or maybe.The only solid facts are that its taxable income and in my Stepsons case is awarded 22septeber-3o november 2012.That is 3 weeks notice and 5 wee...
<t>I am new to this site,as one of the biggest problems I have as a carer for my wife and stepson is a lack of time, like many carers finding time to sit down and trawl the internet is not easy,I have been in a careing role for over 10 years until recently in full time employment as well.Governments...
<t>where will this end,I am a carer for both my wife (amputee above knee)wheelchair dependant and step son (paranoid schyzophrenic with bi-polar) he resides with us,but we have adapted houseing(council)we have a downstairs bedroom in an extension to the property( my wifes through dfg) son lives in t...