[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>thanks again for the great replies family still say they cant help as they work and i dont (wish i did it would be easier) still battling with social services but im phoning every day now so at some point they might start listening. Me and my husband got attacked last tuesday over a parking bay i...
thanks i will do abit research and see how things go. will keep posting on my progress, well if there is any x
<t>been on the phone today to social services and they said they cant see how else they could support my husband(there is no support but me) so no assesment needed and they dont feel a carers assesment for me is needed either. they have agreed to asses my daughter who has hypermobility but not my so...
<t>iv been asked by a couple of people to set up a coffee morning type group where you can go and just have a good moan about the hard times and make new friends and just genraly helping out when times get tough but dont really know where to start i feel really passionate about this as i have grown ...
thanks i will try asking a little lounder this time carers uk are going to get a support worker to phone on monday to let me know exactly what im entitled too. failing that there is always the local mental hospital they might take pity on me and let me in for a while lol x x
<t>the family cant or wont help it was an organistion called contact a family(worth a look) but iv foned social services today they will do am assesment on my children but not me or my husband i have to go the carers uk for there help first. which i did and they were fab, but social services were a ...
<t>i dont even know where to start this forum is so big. i have managed to get a bit more help from contact a family who are brill. so fingers crossed i can get a tiny bit respite just for me and hubby as this is putting a massive strain on us as a couple. thanks for the replys really made me feel w...
<t>hi im a very stressed 26yr old. I care for my husband that has obstructive sleep aponia and depression, my 8yr old son that has learning difficulties and adhd with its usual add ons and my 2yr old daughter who is one of twins and she has hypomobility and finally my nana and grandad as my grandad ...