[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Nilla,, yes he tried to get into my group as well my group is called Caring for a loved one,, at the time I thought he was genuine so I added him,, then I looked on his timeline,, as I began to have bad vibes about him,, and when I saw what was on the timeline I knew then that he was some kind...
Hi Everyone,, the other name to look out for re; hoax names/warning is a Buzis Arminda,, just incase he tries to get in,, Cant think what the other one was as they have both gone from my group,, thank you,,
<t>Hi Everyone,Moderators and Admins,,, I just thought that I would post this message onto you,, to put you all on your guard,, as like all of you I too am a carer,, and I am Admin to an on line carers group, but I like to get involved in other carers groups, such as this one,, to offer a lending ea...
Thank you susieq hope all is well with you, I have been abcent for a while as I broke my ankle and was in hospital for 9 days as I had to have surgery on it where a plate and 2 screws were inserted,I was awake during surgery as I wanted to be a sticky beak and see what they were doing,, but they put...
<t>Good afternoon everyone, from a very Sunny Stalham, hoping you are all well and have a managable and a hopefully stressfree afternoon, ahead, I am busy knitting, and my David who I care for,, is busy on his computer,, playing games I expect, our cat Fidget is asleep in between my legs on my recli...
<t>Good afternoon everyone, from a very Sunny Stalham, hoping you are all well and have a managable and a hopefully stressfree afternoon, ahead, I am busy knitting, and my David who I care for,, is busy on his computer,, playing games I expect, our cat Fidget is asleep in between my legs on my recli...
Scruffy,,, here is the link for Age UK,,

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 6542,d.d2k
Steve our Gardener/Handyman only charges us £9 per hour,,
Hi Scruffy,,
we have a gardener/handyman, come to us from Age UK he is very good do give Age UK a ring,, take care Maggie xx Image Image
You are very welcome,, hope you are keeping well,, you take care now, and will chat again soon,xx love Maggie xx