[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>After 29 years of caring I lost my daughter last year and up until then I was in receipt of Carers' Allowance. Because I was a lone parent I was advised to apply for JSA to give myself time to grieve and adjust and look for retraining and work. However, because I had some savings, I was refused J...
<t>I wrote some time ago stating that Carers' Allowance Class 1 Contributions do not entitle you to Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance contrary to the Directgov website on Carers' Allowance which states that you are 'safeguarded' to receive Jobseekers Allowance. After complaining direct to Work...
<t>Although the Directgov site clearly states that Carers Allowance Class 1 contributions SAFEGUARDS your right to certain benefits such as State Pension, Contribution based Jobseekers' Allowance and Incapacity Benefit I have been refused Jobseekers. I need Class 1 contributions for 2005 and 2006 wh...
Mad Dawney, I have looked at the Government website and I will be on the case in the morning. Thanks.
<t>After 29 years of caring my daughter died just 8 weeks ago. This week the Carers'Allowance finished and I visited my JobCentre today to sign up for Job Seekers Allowance as I had been instructed to do by the Pensions Service until I feel ready to work. The Pensions Service had been through my fin...
<t>I think it is part of the Income Support package. If you receive IS and receive Carers' Allowance then you also qualify for a Carers' Premium. Even if you cannot receive Carers' Allowance because of one of the overlapping benefit rules you can still qualify for Carers' Premium. My booklet shows i...
Well done Sainsburys in Chichester where an employee was today looking at all the cars parked in the disabled parking bays. If we keep them on their toes, all the supermarkets will eventually get the message.