[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Once again, thank you all for your replies. I will take onboard all your suggestions, and will inquire about them in due course. Thanks again.
<t>Hi again thanks for all your replies. I'm new to caring, and only found out about CA by chance. Does anybody know what other help/benefits i can get. My mother has only ever claimed state pension, and has never claimed any other benefits, even though she has arthritis and is now classed as a high...
<t>Hi newbie here (Clare 42). I am now looking after my mum(73) full time(after leaving hospital ) after she had Endocardyitis, which required open heart surgery. Her pill regime is so, that she cannot be left to take them by herself. She is also a type 2 diabetes sufferer, has osteo arthritis in he...