[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks Audrey. I have tried to encourage him to go to the GP for my sake, but it doesn't work. He hurt his back about a year ago and he coped with the pain for 3 weeks, it was only when he could no longer stand the pain and the sciatica had kicked in that he agreed and I drove him to the surgery....
Hello Audrey, Thank you for all of your replies and for your reassurance. It's so reassuring to know that someone else understands and thinks that he could have depression. Because I've half been wondering if he's just unhappy being with me, but doesn't have a way out at the moment. I have said that...
Hello Trevor, I think it's an excellent idea and I wished that I lived closer so that I could lend you our carpet cleaning machine! We're about 5 hours away though, so it's a bit tricky! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_confused.gif I hope you manage to find one that you can borrow. Happy Christm...
<t>Hello, <br/> <br/> I'm new here and I'm hoping that someone will understand my situation and have some advice... <br/> <br/> I don't really consider myself to be a carer. My partner is physically able to look after himself, we're both young and generally healthy. However, I think he has depressio...