[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If someone has been isolated for a long time, they don't have any friends. What effects would this have on a person? Where would this lead to?

Your opinions or experiences please?
<t>I emailed my friend's neighbour to find out how my friend is doing. His dad is staying with him at his flat. That's a bad sign because his dad only comes down when my friend is in a bad way. I'm really glad my friend is not alone and is alive. Right now I'm switching my self off from this situati...
<t>Hello everyone<br/> <br/> Hope you are all well. I'd really like some advice please. Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I used to be a carer/friend for my friend who suffers with an illness.<br/> <br/> My friend and I used to be good friends. Talk on the phone to each other etc. Th...