[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi angie How R you ? thanks for your reply - I am still unsure about the meds - i tried slow release Venlafaxine on the weekend - it was horrendous so I have not taken another one. I can't be sick i need to care and be a mum ...<br/> <br/> so far i have not beeen in touch with GP again. been tryi...
<t>Hi angie _its like you are talking about me instead of yourself .<br/> <br/> I totally AND completely understand how you are feeling - my contract finished in june and somehow I have managed to become a carer for my husband . I too feel like I will burst into tears if any one asks me how I am and...
<t>Hi Jane ,<br/> so sorry I did not reply to you before - I am not very good at navigating the forum and did not realise you had replied to my post. We have been married for 17 years and when my husband was symptom free we had a great relationship our friends often described us a golden couple , I ...
Hi frazer its always easy to blame ourselves when something goes wrong but I'm going to remind you that you are doing a fab job form the sound of it and you are not giving up .....
thank you for welcoming me .
it is truly awful I feel like I've been grieving for the past ten years .
<t>I say I'm fine all the time because on the odd occasion I say actually its tough and exhausting and frustrating people just don't know how to react . Every one just wants it to be sugar coated because if they actually acknowledge how hard it is for me as a carer then they might just have to do so...
<t>Hi I'm new to the forum but not new to caring .Been caring for ten years now for my spouse who has Huntington's disease , Just want to make some friends and get advise as the more dependent he becomes the more isolating I find it and frustrating and I find myself in such a rage at how my life is ...