[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi,<br/> Ive been caring for Mum since July last year as she is 99% housebound and only gets out to the chiropodists once every 5 weeks. She's 93 years young ! with seized knee joints and hips, and fluid build up on her legs plus this plus that,all things considered she's not too bad.<br/> My mai...
Hi India77 ! x
mmm this is my kind of topic !!
Hi Dawn, I'm a Newbie too ! x
Hi Jaye and welcome Image

Hi Myrtle, thankyou x
Hi Ya Minnie,
Thankyou x
Hi from me too Jaye. Still finding my way around.
Everyone has been so friendly. I'm sure you'll discover this yourself.
Hi Scruffy, I'm sure your not scruffy ?! Im trying to find my way round the forum too.
I was going to try and put a picture up of me, we could all do with a laugh ! x
Hi Jaye and welcome I guess I'm different to a lot of you out there as I am Transgendered, and hope the diversity policy in the world is working !? Gender really doesnt matter on here. Were all in this together, struggling with similar problems http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Hi Crocu...
Hi Jaye, warm welcome from me too!

Bell x
Hi Bell, thankyou x
Hi Jaye, welcome to the forum. As long as you are a carer, that's all that matters. We all get a bit desperate at times, it's a really difficult job that few non carers understand. Hi Ya ! Ive been caring for Mum for just over a year now, at first thinking " oh this will be easy", but no its not, p...