[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi jelliebean I think everyone who reads your post will feel for you and many will relate to your story, you are doing a amazing job caring so much for you grandmother as well as looking after your own family. I know from my own experiences how you can feel abandon from agencys and health profession...
<t>Hi Brenda<br/> i have only recently joined but have found this forum so helpful knowing your not alone, i also look after my mum who suffers from depression and agrophobia my mum lives next door to me and as i am a only child sometimes its hard as you have no one else to share your stresses with ...
Hi Helen
I am fairly new to forum, like you i look after my mum and work part time at Waitrose I am sure you will get alot of support on here its nice to be in contact with people who understand takecare Image
Just like to say thank you to everyone who welcomed me Image
Hello Janet I only became a member yesterday and saw your post first, after reading it it was like reading about myself i to am a only child in my 40's. Up to 2years ago i had both my parents but lost my dad suddenly with a heart attack. My 80yr old mum has had severe depression and agrophobia since...
Hi there I have finally plucked up the courage to join, i have read other posts and it is lovely to see that many other people are in a similar situation to me. I am 44yrs and a only child i am a carer for my 80yr old mum she is not in a home but lives next door which practically can be good but als...