[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The world has definitely gone mad. Dee is totally not the right sort of person to represent people on benefits. I work from 11am to 6pm every weekday, I am on less than £6.50 an hour, my monthly take home is £705, and I will be getting a small amount of working tax credit to top this up. My husband,...
Happy news :D. All good wishes to the newly weds xx
Ladybird, you have the ability to read minds.....my mind at least!! I'm in total agreement, your thoughts on this subject are the way forward, and I have been practicing this thought pattern for a year or two now....I believe they call it 'insight'. It has also helped my husband's life span, before ...
Matty, nothing more to say, you've described 'the feeling' so well. My heart goes out to you in your loss. Treez xx
Hi Jess, I'm so sorry to read about your difficulties, it's so hard dealing with health issues that 'can't be seen'. All this weight on such young shoulders. I was lucky, in that the worst of my husband's mental ill health, didn't manifest until I was around 45. At 23 I was nursing, and was plagued ...
Hello Diane, hope the driving lessons are coming on....you have made me think I need to do something about my transport situation. I live in Cornwall my husband can no longer drive and I passed my test thirty years ago....and gave up cos I hated it!!!! :blush: My remaining family live in the north w...
You have to laugh ladybird, otherwise you'd kill someone. It looks like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. You'll have the last laugh and then some! :lol: xx
<t>Welcome Michele, your situation is all too familiar. Sometimes just writing it all down helps a little. That feeling of 'despair' doesn't half get to you. <br/> <br/> I have been feeling a little 'that way out' myself, and I have contacted my carer support group here in the south-west. They are u...
Seems to me that if your on your 'way out', why bother? Maybe what's needed is for family members to implement this care whilst working full time, or give up work to do it! Makes me mad no1mum. :angry:
<t>Well, I've dusted of my weights and laundered my leggings and have recently been trying to fit in 30 mins of exercise into my day....I get up before 6am and don't start work until 11.30am so this is do-able. I try to complete a crossword at least four times a week, and I also read, but this means...