I've got 2 hearing aids from NHS, because I'm losing my mid and lower ranges. Hubby goes 'deaf' when his ears get blocked with wax. Suggest you check this out. I can agree with all the others have said - you too!
Thank you, and yes, all assessments and social services are in place. My youngest daughter is a Senior Support Worker at Crossroads, so she was hot on my case, though unable to act personally because of 'Conflict of Interests'.
Hi. I've got an 80 year old husband with Parkinson's disease, he's also started getting confused. I have Crossroads helping him to get out and about twice a week and he goes to a day centre once a week. Still doesn't stop me getting frustrated and tension headaches. Having to think for two all the t...
Hi Karen. I have an 80 year old husband who was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease 2 years ago. He had very similar symptoms to your Mum. Can I suggest that you contact Parkinson's UK who have tons of information, groups you can join and many other things of interest. We joined a group in Billericay...