[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Bowlinbun,<br/> <br/> My wife has recently jumped through the ESA hoops. Whilst she doesn't have learning difficulties. She found the process somewhat stressfull, read through the form a few times before you start answering the questions. <br/> <br/> Some / many of the questions are stupid. Bu...
Hi all, Don't know how many of you / your families have been affected yet. Recently my wife rec'd a letter from our local benifits - Council - advising her that I was no longer living with her. My wife was distraught to hear this. Got an ear full when I got home..... http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/image...
<t>Hi crispyc,<br/> <br/> Sorry to hear about your hubby's MH issues, my wife has MH issues, diagnoised 10+ years ago, went through a really bad time last year. Ending up being hospitalised for a week (Self Harm). But, is loads better now, not bouncing along the bottom. <br/> <br/> Has your hubby fo...
<t>As I have said before I care for my wife full time now, well for the past 2+ years. I had a decent job, having completed a degree when I was 34, now 47. I was working full time and taking care of my wife at the same time, until recently, when she was diagnoised with RA and OA. My wife was hospita...
<t>Hi Teresa,<br/> <br/> Hello and welcome.<br/> <br/> I have an inkling of what you are going, as my wife suffers from severe depression as well as a few few other iusses. A couple of years ago my wife got us in to debt without my knowledge and only found out by accident. We had to sell up to cover...
Hi Mike, If you haven't already, I would also suggest you contact your local Welfare Rights, speak to your "Local Council" and they will put you through. Advise them of your basic situation (Carer and Careree) and they will be able to give you some advice as to where you stand regarding benifits tha...
Hi Audrey,

Not that I am aware of, I haven't been advised of any courses for carers. Basically I was tearing my hair out trying to find out who did wheelchairs, when someone told me about the British Red Cross.

Many Thanks

John
Hi all, Have been a full time carer for my wife now for over 2 years, as she has Rheumatoid Arthritis and more recently been diagnoised with Osteoarthritis. Took redundancy 2 years ago after thinking I was having a heart attack whilst holding down a full time job and looking after my wife the rest t...