[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I also apologise, I thought Beeswax had meant he was only going to tell IS his wife was for running the business when he'd be doing it himself. The only reason I get on my high horse about benefit fraud is that I know of so many people who do it, some people quite unashamedly announce to all who'...
Did I say you weren't declaring everything? Have a good read at what you wrote. 'What I'd like to know is can I tell IS and Carers Allowance that my wife is now running the old business (for less than 16 hours/week ofcourse) and I am starting a new business and not loose my IS, and thus CA and HB?' ...
<t>Basically what you're saying is you want to fiddle the system, wouldn't we all like to be able to do that and get away with it. As much as I sympathise with your situation at least you are lucky enough to be getting these benefits and it really does needle me when I hear of people defrauding the ...
I do feel for you, sometimes it is like banging your head up against a brick wall. Apart from stopping the money and you buying in what he needs I really can't think of anything else. Good luck anyway. Image
<t>They can be stubborn can't they. Have you already suggested to your dad that you keep the card and let him have money whenever he needs it? Is there anyone else that could talk to him who he may listen to? On a personal note if it was me I would take the card and suffer the arguments this may cau...
<t>Hi Sarnia2,<br/> <br/> I agree with what kenm said. Don't for one moment think you are selfish, I know it will be hard for you but you need to toughen up with your Mum or you're going to end up totally resenting her. Have you actually told her how you're feeling? Maybe she thinks you're coping ok...
<t>When my mum was in hospital 2 of the other patients told us she was being neglected. She has Parkinsons and dementia so couldn't tell us. I went through the duty nurse like a dose of salts and of course she denied it, social worker was informed and she was as much use as a wet weekend, manager of...
We'll soon be advised to hang the wet ones out to dry and scrape the dirty ones clean and re use them. Image
Hi Sallie, I think this is absolutely fantastic that you want to start something like this up. I've been mulling around with the idea for a few weeks and will probably keep doing it for a while. I work as a home help and a lot of the time some of my clients say they'd love to go somewhere for a few...
<t>Hi Sallie, I think this is absolutely fantastic that you want to start something like this up. I've been mulling around with the idea for a few weeks and will probably keep doing it for a while. I work as a home help and a lot of the time some of my clients say they'd love to go somewhere for a f...