Also Regina, you never mentioned having anyone else to support you. Do you have a partner/spouse/children, or other family or friend who could help you through all this ? Even just as a listening ear?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37825745 Regina I dont have access to a pc and I'm not sure if these links work from my tablet The first is to a news story about relatives being banned and the second is to the cqc advice http://www.cqc.org.uk/news/stories/information-people-their-visiting-rights-c...
Oh dear Regina, this all sounds dreadfully upsetting. I am assuming the police aren't treating you as an abuser or else they would have arrested you. There's nothing more that can be done tonight so try to stay calm and speak to the people you need to tomorrow.

Xx
MrsA
As Mum has recently been assessed as having capacity and you are following her wishes I don't believe sister has any right to demand sight of finances from you. If they want to challenge Mums capacity or thePOA they would have to do it through solicitors and courts. When the POAs were first done was...
I've hunted to see if this booklet is available either on line, or by asking for one, but can't find anything.
Does it say on it how to get more copies?
Regina I suggest you have a chat with the Manager. ASAP. If I've got the timeline right Mum was moved on Friday which is not a good day for a discharge, but hopsitals do it becuase of bed pressures. It means Mum arrived over weekend and only now will the Home be starting into its regular weekday rou...
Thank you for your reassurance, it means alot. I can't believe what a wreck I've become. I used to travel the world, now I can't bring myself to go away for the day. I'm scared and overcompensating for absent/estranged family members. A lot of the emotion you are feeling is because you have been so...
Hi Regina It is going to be a difficult time for Mum, BUT there is no other option. Her needs are now too great to be cared for anywhere else. You just have to keep reminding yourself of this. Please don't go putting timescales on how long things will take, she is living in a different timeframe now...
Oh dear Faye, no wonder you are upset, she was out of order saying those things to you. I think you need to decide if you do still want her coming in and whether you want to mention it to the agency. She may be young and inexperienced but she needs to learn whats appropriate and how to behave profes...