They should give him "frequent flyer" points :D
Seriously though, it's good that the Home notice these things and take action . And its more proof he has medical needs

Xx
MrsA
Hello Sophie Firstly tell yourself that it needn't be inevitable that you become a carer. As the others have said there will be options. One route that works well for some people is to start seeing themselves as the Care Manager rather the main or sole care giver. That way you are still involved and...
Hi Angie and welcome. It's not my area of caring but just wanted to make sure your post had been acknowledged. What a scary situation to be suddenly thrust into. Have you any idea when he may be discharged? He should be discharged with a care plan in place but with a caring wife the authorities may ...
Although the service was bad and you are rightly angry, I am concerned it's overstressing you. Any cushions handy you can punch? Or hard mile to run? Thinking you need to let some of the stress out, don't want you to burst Have you listened to the "let it go poem? Not suggesting you don't complain b...
Always separate "incoming " accounts, then each transfers some into joint account for joint bills. Beware joint credit cards and joint accounts as both are liable even if one spends it all

I always reckon if a couple can't be open and honest about money, what hope for all the other areas of life?
Or feel pressured or bullied in to it?
Hi Therine, and everybody I have done some research at the Charity Commission and at Companies House and it does seem to be.a genuine charity running under Harrow Carers as part of a group of Carers Organisations. As well as Homeshare they provide a range of other services to carers, including Homec...
Also if it's not working out with this therapist don't be afraid to get him to try another. My boy went through the motions with the first we found him, but a second try a year or so later with one he chose and met himself beforehand worked wonders
Our son was in a deep depression for several years, and by luck when he first came home we clearly said "our home, our rules" and said he had to be up by 9 every day, do chores when asked etc, and we think the routine helped him, he needs structure in his day. We also spent much time building his se...