And making sure all his bank details, cards etc are with him/you and not left accessible to Uncle...
Nikki Why do spend so much time and energy in your waste of space sister? Put answer phone on, block her calls and let go of any ideas of her helping. You are the important one, sort help for you and for Mum as your priority. Your reward will come. Karma rules. Xx MrsA P.S. my sis is known as the PD...
Theres a good summary here
The35 hours is the second or third item down
https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... -allowance
I'm no professional but having seen my son go through 7 years of anxiety/mental health issues, and having read many threads on here, I have come to the conculsion that it is much harder for the carers/loved ones supporting those with mental health issues than it is for the sufferers themselves. They...
So if I go shopping and spend lets say £90.00 on food for Mum to top up the cupboard, does that mean I need to keep the receipt? I live in an extremely small house. No idea where I could put receipts. Finding place of laundry and clothing is difficult enough! Yes you do. See BBs good advise re a si...
Hi Pet I have a Getrude Jeykyll who is now about 20 years old. She is at her best in June /July and then sometimes gives me a few odd extra blooms but it varies from year to year. I always pinch off the dead heads just below the flower or cut back to the next leaf. Then in Autumn or winter or by nex...
Hi Janet Sorry for late reply but I have been away. Is the Home really so good? Doesn't sound like it to me. Although a move may be somewhat disturbing you might find there is another that suits him better. Check out the contract with the current one, then go looking at others. Or raise your concern...
Local council is always cheaper than the national/advertised ones
I'm in 2 minds about a sentence was just 3 years
The charge was gross negligence manslaughter, so no intention or foresight of consequences so is it too light or too strong?
She will serve probably only a third...