[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your replies, all. I've had my gall bladder out now, but still get pain, which apparently happens! And my hormones are still not sorted, so I'm no further forward really. Cataract op seemed hopeful, but my peripheral vision is now all smeary, which is a blinking nuisance, ha! Not sure ...
I came back to delete my post because I felt ashamed for grumbling, and found all these amazing messages! Thank you all for your encouragement and advice. I am grateful. Stunned actually. Part of what I needed was a reality check, and seems I'm not being too selfish? It's a difficult balance. My fri...
Hi. Permission to dump woes please? My 85 year old Mum, widowed 3 years ago, was living alone, with my help and a few visits from private helpers. Then last August she was diagnosed with heart failure and at the same time I had an attack of atrial fibrillation which wiped me out for a couple of mont...
Hi I'm in early 60s and mum is 85. Neither of us are particularly well. My husband works away, week on week off, when he then works at home, 50 -60 hour weeks, crazy person. I am out for hours on end keeping Mum company and fixing things for her. My own affairs are on hold. 3months ago she moved to ...