[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi im in a similar situation except in my 50s my problems started when i was 18 my dad died and mom got depressed so i had a lot of caering to do from then since then i had a good to great life dont get me wrong wife (now divorced) kids (they are great) uni good jos but all the time mom has demanded...
<t>when i am at moms that is most of the time i have to get what slee i can on the sofa when i can i would guess i get between 3 and 4 hours a night <br/> <br/> i tend to drop off when i can when she sleeps unless i am dealing with problems and or house work <br/> i use no sleep aids as i need to be...
<t>hi i know exactly and the reasons i am here are very similar to yours <br/> i have to say my ex wife though she never realy cottoned on to the resonsibilitys and lonlynes was always happy to talk but not now (worn out my welcome) <br/> <br/> any way i and i would guess most on here know what is w...
<t>thank you all for saying hi it is good to feel less isolated and to talk to peole that understand which is great <br/> <br/> was rather frustrating the other day when my ex wife said well as you are full time carer now you will at least have lots of spair time oh how little they realise yes mom s...
thank you
<t>hi <br/> im <br/> 54 i look after my mom who is 90 <br/> i have sort of looked after since my dad died when she was about my age <br/> but obviously it has been in more of a caers capasity over oh the last 5 to 10 years <br/> <br/> i have to say that social services and the management of the shel...
what a great service