[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you for all your helpful replies, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks there could be a case, but as we all probably realise, taking the medical profession to court is a flippin minefield, while they all back each other up. <br/> <br/> Just to be certain, once Chris is home and...
You know, we've discussed this, as the doctors at the hospital are pussyfooting around him a bit, and we have had profuse apologies from his consultant, her surgeon, and one of the doctors, thoguh nothing from the GP as yet, but we haven't had reason to see him so far. It turns out one of the stents...
Hi, I'm a new carer to my partner, well new to caring full time, up to now it's just been general stuff, sorting his meds, and making sure he takes them at the right time. My Partner Chris has type 2 diabetes. This was diagnosed when he had a heart attack at the age of 36 in 1994, as being the cause...
My first post, and as a new carer (new to caring all day every day as my partner has just had a leg amputated, due to diabetes and vascular problems) I can only answer as I see it now. Once he's home from hospital it could be better or worse, I have yet to find out. 1. How do you know when you are s...