[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This must be so difficult for you. It must also be difficult for him as he gets panic attacks. However, you must have a break but it’s getting him to realise this. Do you have any other family? My friend is in a similar situation with her Mum who has dementia. She is the youngest of 3 and still live...
Sounds to me like your husband needs to step up more and you need to take a step back. 😉 It is a huge decision to make and my Mum spent over 3 years in care homes. the first one was 8 months and was not a good experience as they were not very caring and preferred family not to get involved but the s...
Very sorry to hear this Stephen but am impressed with your ingenuity! When my Mum was in the final stages they gave her a tall plastic drink container, marked out with measurements so they could see how much she drank. It had a plastic straw which couldn’t fall out. They sell them in places like Hom...
Last night I was reading about a man in the Midlands being wrongly diagnosed by a hospital with early onset dementia. he and his wife were heartbroken and he considered suicide many times.His wife became ill and died but he had their dogs to look after which kept him going. I think it was a support ...
Hi & Welcome Kevin These links maybe worth a try .... https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/search?searchTerm=diagnosis https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/community That does sound a lot of money to pay out and there may well be quite a few assessments needed. Is your partner wanting the ...
My daughter has LD and is on the autistic spectrum. She has had the 3 others but says she is not having the 4th. Hubby and I feel the same if it’s offered to us. Someone we know has MS and had the 4th jab at the end of last week and has been terribly poorly since he had it and has been taken into ho...
Most of the charity shops around here are pleased to accept unopened packs. They sell very quickly apparently.
I am told I am a good listener. People always say I am very approachable and friendly. I went with a friend on a watercolour painting day once and after a few hours the tutor kept singling me out and chatting away to me. my friend asked me how long we had known each other and I said “since we got he...
Penny, I don't think anyone ever gets over losing their child - or children. It's probably the worst thing that can happen to parents: especially mums who have carried their babies through a pregnancy. 4 years or 40: it's still fresh. Maybe with a bit of guilt, wondering if there was something you ...
So sorry for your loss Breezey. I am not a twin but I had identical twin boys who sadly were stillborn. It broke my heart and still does to be honest even though they would now be nearly 40! I look at twins and wonder. 😢 I know the twin bond is very strong and I am sure you did all you could for you...