[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They are so cute Mrs Mac! Are they designs by Kerry Jane? She has some lovely baby designs.

https://www.kerryjaynedesigns.com/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9817873/Woman-33-learning-difficulties-died-neglect-parents-fed-diet-junk-food.html What a nightmare story. Sounds like this whole family were very badly let down with the mother and daughter both having learning difficulties. Then the GP deregistering her. U...
date is getting closer and I am no clearer really. I don’t know how much attention they will pay to what I say. social services seem to think she is now independent and they send her emails and letters which she can’t understand and they insist on doing this and say she has to learn to then bring th...
It really is terrible Jane about care home residents having to isolate when they come from hospital. I am sure your Dad is feeling lonely and isolated. A few of my friends parents have been in this position and really struggled. It’s actually like being in prison. One friend’s Mum isolated for 14 da...
Nothing ventured nothing gained. If there is no suitable day service for your daughter, then she needs more stimulation during the day, every day. Maybe 2 hours around lunchtime to make lunch and prepare the evening meal. How about cooking classes? i I so understand your dilemma, M's SW has sent me...
Thanks Bowlingbun! Her main problem is not knowing what to do when she is alone. I have bought her adult colouring books, felt tips, crayons etc but she hasn’t used them yet. I also take her out once a week and they come over for lunch every Sunday and pretty much spend the whole day here. She just ...
My daughter’s review is coming up shortly and I am very confused about how to have my say. When she lived at home she went to a Group once a week, she went on respite breaks a couple of times a year and she had a PA for up to 10 hours a week. She also went to reading lessons once a week but most of ...
There is such a thing as Parkinson’s dementia.

Just popping in and out.
Hello Jane, this must be such a distressing time for you and your Dad. To be honest, with your health as it is, I don’t suppose there is a lot you could do anyway just now. Even though you are not POA you are still his next of kin and the home and social services need to make sure they have a record...
Thank you “ontheverge”. Daughter and boyfriend were finally offered a LA flat after a 4 year wait. I still seem to be on call for her the whole time her partner is at work. She texts and phones constantly. I collected her this morning before 10 and took her out to a car boot sale and the shops as I ...