Take a look in the dessert section of your supermarket. I have seen clear plastic pots with individual trifles or creme caramels and they would be perfect. You can also have a treat yourself! My OH has our orchids off to a fine art now. Once a week we soak them in a sink of water for about an hour a...
Hope you get sorted out! I am always dubious about dentists. a few years ago I saw a different dentist at our practice and I just got an uneasy feeling about him. he was not very gentle, he was curt and just not pleasant. As I went to pay the receptionist asked if it all went oK and I said “since yo...
you’ve had some good suggestions Michael and I don’t know how old you are but you may be interested in the U3A (University of Third Age) they do courses all over the country from walking to languages, photography to history, cooking to crochet! It costs about £10 a year to become a member and I beli...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am
Your welcome.

Send me a post card ?

^ Wishing you were here instead of me " ... very popular if Great Yarmouth is the chosen destination ?
We are going to Spain Chris and hoping the weather is a lot better than here! its truly vile here today.
The PIP awards will have no adverse effect whatsoever on your ESA payments. PIP is a totally different " Benefit ", and it is not liable to Tax, nor is it classed as income for the purposes of a means test for Income Related (IR)ESA of other IR benefits. [/i][/b] You are a star Chris! Thanks for th...
My daughter has had both ESA and PIP assessments in recent months. We just had a letter saying she will get PIP and the amount is, surprisingly, quite a bit more than she got for DLA. We have not heard anything back from her ESA assessment so I am keeping my fingers crossed but I am wondering whethe...
I am just watching Part 2 which I recorded and feeling very cross. My Mum is in the same position as the lady on there who had to sell her home to pay her care home fees. Whichever way I look at it, it is just NOT fair that in addition to having to do this she is subsidising people who the council f...
Two parter starting tonight BBC1. I am recording it.
If it was me I would leave their name clearly visible on the sign and add my own poster underneath saying “Avoid these people! they don’t finish the work and they leave a mess.” However, thats just me and I understand you both have anxiety or further aggravation. I agree about Trading Standards thou...
See Daily Mail today. I can’t do a link. Sorry.