[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good tenants do not kicked out of rented homes. [/i] Section 21 evictions have a lot to answer for ... just ask Brian : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/tips-and-practical-advice/landlord-wants-to-sell-36112 I agree with the parents angle to a limited extent ... fathers not taking ...
At least 135,000 children in Britain to be homeless at Christmas. Housing charity Shelter estimates that 183 children lose their homes every day. [/size][/b] https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/dec/03/at-least-135000-children-in-britain-will-be-homeless-at-christmas I’m going to be controversi...
Aldi have some lovely soft wool in at the moment, complete with a pattern on the ball band. I bought some beautiful very thick, soft baby wool from there to make a baby blanket. They have some lovely colours. Oh I’ve seen this and it looks lovely. I once bought some cotton yarn from Lidl and it kni...
Checked by year of birth on labour's web site re: compensation. This followed today with an email from the labour party. Asking had I voted or was undecided or will not be voting labour. Interesting, way to find out how the information re:possible compensation. Has gone down and if it has influence...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 pm
Good news indeed , Penny.

Fingers crossed it's not a tower block ?
No tower blocks around here Chris! Very rural. :D
Looks like good news might be on the horizon! Had a phonecall from the lady running the charity and she has liaised with both the council and social worker and has managed to get them to put daughter in the priority band. the council now have everything they need (including photo ID) should a proper...
What I meant was .... I wondering whether there is an offer of a house in the pipeline. Why wait all these years for them to provide ID when they could have got this at the outstart. yes, I do understand that ID is necessary, I’m just wondering why now?
Penny ,if the tories had not cut,cut ,and cut again ,perhaps the local council might have the odd penny left over to do proper flood defences . I’m no expert but from what I’ve read these floods were not predicted and that area hadn’t flooded in at least 55 years. Down here the councils do whatever...
We have had a call yesterday from the council asking my daughter and her boyfriend to take in ID so this was done this morning. I am hoping against hope that they get some good news soon because they have been on the list well over 3 years now. They have never asked for ID before.
I feel really sorry for them too and speaking as someone who comes from the area where we had the worst floods in living memory some years ago. I am concerned about the comments about Boris Johnson because I don’t know what people think he could have done to prevent these floods. Floods happen and i...